Ho Ho Ho

I can't believe Christmas is just a week and a half away! Its amazing how it sneaks up on you. I never really noticed before because I was all "not into Christmas" :) Anyway, I'm just so glad that I've got all my shopping and wrapping done so I can actually enjoy the next few weeks. And by the way, buying gifts for your family and your family-in-law is no small task!

Big thanks to Stacy for these awesome giant mugs. They were perfect for overdosing on hot chocolate last night!

For anyone who reads this blog, I apologize for going on and on about Christmas in every post. I promise there's more to me than this...I've just been kind of preoccupied :) On a non-holiday related note, I finally painted something on that big blank canvas about a month ago, but I woke up the next morning and hated it, so I'm going to gesso over it and start fresh. Once I like what's happening on that thing even a little bit, I'll post some pictures of the progress. Painting is hard. I'm still having such a hard time getting my brain around how direct it is. I have all these ideas, but they are things I know how to do through printmaking, not a brush dipped in goopy acrylic paint. Anyway. More on that later. After the holidays are over, I plan to cope with the cold weather by painting. Or something arty. We'll see...

1 comment:

Lollie Lane said...

Oh I want a big mug of that chocolate right. NOW!