O.r.e.o.

Well, I know it's been awhile since I posted, but honestly, I just haven't had much to say lately. The cold weather is putting me in a foul mood, and all I've been doing is watching TV and eating. Lots of eating. At first it was pure junk food....Lay's Sour Cream & Onion Chips, Mini Pizza Bagels, Wendy's, Sonic, Papa John's, Waffle House, Jimmy John's, and Dr. Pepper. Oh, and Oreo's. Which reminds me of the only "news" I can think of to share. Last week, for the first time in my whole life, I dunked an Oreo in milk before I ate it. Oh MY. It's a completely different experience, and it's sooooo tasty. I can't believe I went almost 28 years without knowing the joy of Oreos+milk, and I'll forever be grateful to my dear hubby for opening my eyes.



On Saturday I finally went to the grocery store, so I started eating a little better (mainly because I could no longer use the "There's nothing in the fridge so I guess I have no choice but to eat at Wendy's!" excuse). And really, it felt good. My body thanked me.



But then, today, I tripped up again. It was 28 degrees when I left the house, and that frustrated me, so I had to eat a patty melt, fries, and a huge brownie for lunch. Oops. Maybe my body thinks I'm hybernating for real and is trying to store up food since I spend so much time on the couch under the feather blanket these days.

I guess that's all I have to say right now. I'll sign off with a couple pictures of Ruby in her cute new harness. Later!



2 comments:

Lollie Lane said...

I LOVE that oreo photo. I think it would be a great painting. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

i feel so much better! i thought i was going through some wierd hormonal abnormality (and/or pregnancy) because i'm eating junk food like it's going out of style! i can't stop! the other night i had a diary queen breakdown that involved eating fries so quickly i burned my mouth. it's too cold to eat healthy!

h