Six Weird Things

Stacy tagged me on this 6 Weird Things craze that's been all over Blog Land for the past month, so I guess I have to do it now. If I actually hit "publish" at the end of this list, I'll be proud of myself because for some reason, this whole thing has left me feeling a little exposed.

1. Every time I go into the bathroom, I look behind the shower curtain to make sure there's not a killer hiding behind it.

2. I love doing algebra. If you handed me a high school algebra book and told me I had to work through 100 problems, I'd happily do it.

3. I can't stand feeling things on my face, which is why you'll probably never see me with bangs, lipstick, and especially not foundation makeup.

4. I'm a very nervous rider in cars. I always feel like the person driving is about to get in a wreck, so I tend to gasp allot (and sometimes scream). It's a problem, I know :)

5. I think it's really fun to listen to JT, Britney, and JLo, and I don't care who knows it.

6. I can't stand soggy bread (biscuits & gravy, pot pie, chicken & dumplings - I've lived my whole life in the south, believe it or not!). I also can't stand grits, and I think it's because they remind me of soggy bread.

And there you have it! I guess that wasn't so bad. And actually, here's one more tidbit for ya:

That's right, I was the school mascot in 5th grade. That's not really weird, but it sure makes me laugh :)

3 comments:

Lollie Lane said...

SEE! Now doesn't it feel good to let it all out! :)

Libby said...

Haha, yeah, it kinda does :)

Toni Jill said...

Hi there! I am a friend of Stacy's from home in VA and just wanted to let you know I enjoyed reading your 6 weird things - even though I don't know you! Really wasn't so bad and since I posted mine (www.xanga.com/tonijill) my husband has come up with about 5 more, and oh yes, he's in trouble for it! Have a happy Thursday! Visit my site if you get a chance!

~Toni Jill Cox