1. Every time I go into the bathroom, I look behind the shower curtain to make sure there's not a killer hiding behind it.
2. I love doing algebra. If you handed me a high school algebra book and told me I had to work through 100 problems, I'd happily do it.
3. I can't stand feeling things on my face, which is why you'll probably never see me with bangs, lipstick, and especially not foundation makeup.
4. I'm a very nervous rider in cars. I always feel like the person driving is about to get in a wreck, so I tend to gasp allot (and sometimes scream). It's a problem, I know :)
5. I think it's really fun to listen to JT, Britney, and JLo, and I don't care who knows it.
6. I can't stand soggy bread (biscuits & gravy, pot pie, chicken & dumplings - I've lived my whole life in the south, believe it or not!). I also can't stand grits, and I think it's because they remind me of soggy bread.
And there you have it! I guess that wasn't so bad. And actually, here's one more tidbit for ya:
That's right, I was the school mascot in 5th grade. That's not really weird, but it sure makes me laugh :)