Gatlinburg



Saturday was a big day of adventure with my parents, Hal & Linda. They were staying in Gatlinburg for the weekend, so Seth and I went to spend the day with them, and we packed in all kinds of stuff in one day. First thing we did was play Hillbilly Golf. What's that, you say? It's something only Gatlinburg would dream up...you ride a tram to the top of a mountain, then play putt putt golf all the way back down! Awesome, huh?

Much to the dismay of my dad, Seth beat everyone. Mom acted like she didn't care who won, but we all know she secretly loves to win (just like I do) :)

Next stop was the aquarium, and it was so great...

If you've never been to this aquarium, I definitely recommend it. Look at all these awesome animals!!




There were tons more animals than this, but allot were hard to get a good picture of. Anyway, it was just a really fun day! Lots of laughs, beautiful weather, and out-of-the-ordinary things.



Good times :)

3 comments:

Lollie Lane said...

I just love Hal and Linda! And secretly, I LOVE Gatlinburg and always will.

Libby said...

Me too!! It's so over-the-top, and a GREAT place for people watching.

betsy said...

Wow, I love Gatlinburg, from the sky lift to the saltwater taffy...

I love the picture of Seth in b/t your parents. It's like he's either being really sarcastic or he's really really into it. Prolly the latter, considering he won....