One year older



Yesterday I turned 28 years old, and what a great birthday it was! Here's why:

1. I took the day off work!

2. The weather was gorgeous...70 degrees & not a cloud in the sky.

3. I had lunch with Stacy at a brand new restaurant called Trio (in Market Square), and it was delicious and so fun!

4. My hair has been getting dangerously close to my waist (just call me Crystal Gayle), and it's been bringing me down. So after lunch, I got a much needed haircut from the best hairdresser I've ever had, Jared. I got 4 inches taken off and I couldn't be happier.

5. Seth took me out to Nama for sushi, and it was so tasty and so fun. We sat at the table in the corner by the window, and this is what I got to look at the whole time:



I love this picture of Seth. He looks like he's in a fish tank :)

So yeah...it was a great birthday. And I love getting older. The older I get, the less I care what other people think about who I am or what I'm doing, which I think might be the key to having the most fun you possibly can. That and being able to overcome laziness (which sadly is becoming harder and harder the older I get).

One more thing - March 8th is not only my birthday, but it's also International Women's Day! I always thought that was pretty cool :)
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Toni Jill said...

Happy Happy Birthday, to our Shoney's guest, Happy Happy Birthday, we think that you're the best. We're really glad to see you, we're glad that you came. Happy Happy Birthday, from our Shoney's gang. Hey - Happy Birthday! ~Toni Jill

Lollie Lane said...

Lib, I told you that when I was growing up, Shoney's is where we went for a nice sit down meal!!

I'm glad you had a great b-day. See you tonight!

betsy said...

Crystal Gayle before and after pics!