Out with the old, in with the new

I know I haven't been posting much these days, but I really don't think you would have wanted me to anyway...not much going on. But that's all about to change. There are 2 birthdays coming up (mine is this week & Seth's is next week), out-of-town visitors on the way (which is just about the best thing in the world to me), big events (Seth's band is playing their very first show next weekend), and spring!! So hopefully there will be some exciting posts, or at least posts about exciting things that happened, on the way shortly.
In the meantime, did you know that Seth has been wearing the same (great) pair of Steve Madden's almost every day for the past 4 years? It's true, and it's why they now look like this:




Hanging on by a thread, and time to be thrown away and replaced, right? Right!


Look at the difference! Yes, it's a good day for Seth's almost 30-year-old feet.

4 comments:

Lollie Lane said...

That's amazing! I would have claimed needing a new pair at the sign of the first loose thread. :)

Libby said...

Haha, yep - you and me both. Any excuse to go get something new, right? :)

Toni Jill said...

Oh my at the shoes! But now will he complain that the new ones don't FEEL as good as the old? That's what my hubby does. And why are boys so rough on shoes anyway? I dread the shoe-buying business with the twins....Nikes like every 6 months or so - YIKES!

~Toni Jill

jeannieo said...

hey what time is the show gonna start on Saturday? And what is the band called? And what time do you think it will be over? My mom wants to know since I'm staying with them (haha yes I know it's like I'm 16).

I can't wait to see Tillie and you guys and Anna and everyone!