Frustration abounds

We haven't had an internet connection at home since Saturday, so the P.O.T.D. project is on hiatus. I've been taking pictures, but I just don't have any way of getting them from my computer to Blog Land. So in the meantime, I'm going to post a list of my Top 41 Favorite Movies Of All Time (I'm counting sequels and trilogies as one on the list). They're in alphabetical order, but my top 3 are blue and numbered:

American Splendor
Back to the Future (parts 1 and 2)
The Big Lebowski
Big Business
Blow
Boogie Nights
Boys on the Side
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Breakfast Club
Bridget Jones's Diary
Brokeback Mountain
Can't Buy Me Love
Cast Away
Dazed and Confused
Edward Scissorhands
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Fight Club
Flight of the Navigator
Footloose
Fried Green Tomatoes
Gone with the Wind
Indiana Jones (all 3)
Kill Bill (vol. 1 and 2)
Legends of the Fall
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
Lord of the Rings (all 3)
#1 Lost in Translation
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Nacho Libre
Napoleon Dynamite
Office Space
Pillow Talk
Pump Up the Volume
#2 Reality Bites
Say Anything
School of Rock
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
The Shining
Some Kind of Wonderful
#3 The Sound of Music
Thelma and Louise

Honorable Mentions:
Anne of Green Gables
Mad Love
Sling Blade
Superman (I, II, II, & IV)

What are your favorites? If you're reading this and you have a blog, I'm officially tagging you to make a Top Favorite Movie List also. If you don't have a blog, then its time you start one (and then make the list). Its free and its fun and there's no reason not to do it. So do it!!

2 comments:

jeannieo said...

are you back? are you back?

jeannieo said...

speaking of pictures of the day, an old friend from high school is doing an internship as a photographer and you might enjoy seeing his photoblog.