The last 2 weeks in pictures

Its been a very eventful past 2 weeks and I gotta share. First things first -- my good friend Heather D. came to visit!! We've been friends since 1999 but hadn't seen each other in over 6 years. She came all the way from Portland, Oregon, and it was so good to have her here. And as if that wasn't enough, Ryan came from Chicago to visit too! I got so spoiled having such good pals in town and it was hard to see them both go.

Here are some highlights --


Smoky Mountains


Ruby's first hike


She made it to the top!


mountain man (hubba hubba!)

beautiful fall colors


a Smoky Mountain katydid


The Sunsphere


view from inside the Sunsphere


carving party! pumpkins by (from left to right): Heather & Libby, Seth, Ryan


yea Heather was in Tennessee! This was after an awesome hockey game that included 7 fights AND funnel cake. Can't beat it.

And that's all for now. I have lots more to post about (like some awesome thrift store finds, Halloween 2007 costumes, and a FINISHED KITCHEN), and hopefully I can get to them in the next couple of days.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great pics Libby!
Sounds like you've been having a blast.

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for the next post! yipeee!

heather

jeannieo said...

when did they open the sunsphere back up?

I must go inside it when I'm in town for Thanksgiving!