Finished bathroom

BEFORE (with the Willy Wonka wallpaper and the raggedy green valance):

AFTER (several coats of primer and green paint):



I just love how much cleaner it feels in there, which is why I definitely needed to finish the bathroom before some of my family gets here (tomorrow!!). I'm so excited for them to be here. And I'm so excited for Thanksgiving dinner! I am most excited to eat the following things: corn pudding, green bean casserole, and deviled eggs. And pumpkin pie. And trying out Seth's Turk'y! I really hope its good because Seth hasn't had turkey in 13 years and I want him to be able to enjoy it on Thanksgiving again.

In other news, Al came to visit last weekend and she bought the most adorable pair of space-themed, footed pj's in the boy's department at Target:

I mean, gimme a break --

She couldn't be any cuter! Thanks for coming to visit, Al -- I had such a great time :)

I hope everyone has safe travels, delicious food, and good times this week. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

4 comments:

Villergirl said...

I stumbed across your blog today after making my post. I love it. I read it for a long time. Your Reno's are GREAT!!!! Those hardwood floors.. Fantasic.. I wanted to go home and start sanding!!!

Cheers

Anonymous said...

um, i just looked at your photos from the photobooth phun and i think i'm going to have nightmares. they really distort your faces...which really creeps me out. but on the bright side, yeah! your bathroom looks great! exciting!

h

betsy said...

This is the best bathroom makeover I've seen in a long time. That green is worth getting out of bed for.

Alison said...

Haha... I could be cuter. =) I want to hear all about your Thanksgiving!

Love you!