Update

Not much to report these days. I got sick AGAIN, this time with the flu (which is why I've been MIA from this blog lately). It was pretty frustrating to get sick again after just getting over something 2 weeks earlier. But I'm feeling better now, and all I can do at this point is just not take for granted feeling good. There are a lot things on the horizon that I'm excited about, the biggest thing being WARM WEATHER. Spring is just around the corner and I can hardly wait. I just don't function as well in the winter. Although, I have to say that this winter has been one of my best, and I'm convinced its because I've kept myself busy with lots of house projects and cooking. I am longing for the day when I can drive around with the windows down, and when I don't have to spend 10 minutes suiting up in a coat/scarf/gloves/socks/shoes/sweaters/pants just to leave the house. It is February 12th today, and I'm counting on the weather being significantly better in 1 month's time. I know it won't be WARM warm yet, but it'll be on its way. Some other stuff I'm excited about are...

...my birthday in less than a month, and Seth's birthday in a little over a month. I love birthdays!! And I love getting older.

...Bush no longer being the president. I feel like he's been in office forever and I've hated every minute of it. Can't wait for someone new (esp. if that someone ends of being Obama).

...Sisters Weekend. My 2 sisters and I are meeting up in Atlanta in March to have a whole weekend together and I can't WAIT! It'll be the first time we've ever done anything like this, and I hope this ends up becoming a yearly tradition.

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully I'll make some more progress on the house soon and can post some pictures.

No comments: