Past 2 weeks in pictures

I recently got sick again (for the 3rd time in 7 weeks!!), and more than ever I'm feeling way behind in a lot of ways....the biggest way being work, but also behind in house projects and just day-to-day stuff (like blogging). I'm feeling much better now but I don't have a lot of time to write. Luckily, I've gotten a request from Heather for more pictures, so here's a rundown in pictures of what I've been up to for the past few weeks when I haven't been sick on the couch:


good pals in town + beautiful weather = Happy Libby


important discussions in the front yard


well, maybe not :)


possibly the cutest picture I've ever taken of the Rubster. Check out the drool...and that right leg!!


SNOW!


the most snow we've gotten in a couple years I think


snow bunny


a week later, sunny and in the 70's...that's Tennessee for ya!


Not sure if I've mentioned this before, but Seth did all the stunts in the Matrix movies.


Amazing!!

And.....that's all, folks. Enough pictures for ya, Heather? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very satisfied with your pictures. Thanks for the post! Thanks for helping me procrastinate! Yipeee!

Heather

Lollie Lane said...

That IS a great picture of Ruby! She's all "yeah...this is my house."