Happy Halloween!!!

Seth and I really got into the spirit this year! What a gorgeous Halloween day...sunny, 70 degrees, beautiful!


ghosts in the trees


Seth made a pathway for our trick-or-treaters


making jack-o-lanterns


front yard...or grave yard?


Ruby in her bat cape, making friends with Michael Myers


Scary!!

I'm off to watch Halloween. Normally I don't watch scary movies because they give me nightmares, but since Michael Myers is in our front yard and it IS Halloween, I'm making an exception. I already made Seth promise to take Ruby out when its dark for the next week because I know I'll be too scared :)


Seth and I (aka. Michael Myers and Twiggy) at Todd and Xembra's awesome Halloween party last weekend

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! Did you guys get a lot of trick-or-treaters? Or were they too scared to come to your door :) ? Love your twiggy costume! --Lou

Libby said...

Unfortunately, we only got 1 trick-or-treater on Halloween night, but at least we got that one! It would have been a lot more of a let down if we didn't get a single kid :)

Lollie Lane said...

Fun! I wish I could have given you some of my trick or treaters. They kept trolling around even though we had the lights off. :)