Den development

Its not a den anymore! Now its a real guest room (that also houses the desk/computer), and I'm so excited about that because I love having people stay over so much. The futon worked pretty well, but after awhile it became a hassle to turn it into a bed every time someone stayed over. So a few weeks ago Seth and I got a new bed for our bedroom and the old bed moved into the guest room. The room really has come a long way...here's a shot of what it looked like when we first moved in a few years ago:


And here it is now!


In addition to switching out the futon for a bed, I repainted the other bedside table to match the one I did before.



I know the bedding is sort of all over the place, but it works for now and I'll find something better eventually. I've definitely learned that working on a house or a room or even a small project to go IN a room just takes time to come together.

1 comment:

Dustan and Betsy said...

BLAAHHHHHH! I love this!!