More than a feeling

Today I am remembering when Seth showed up at my apartment 7 years ago today for our first date. With the help of my friend Karen, I had called him two nights before and asked if he wanted to come over Saturday night. He showed up with a 12-pack of PBR under his arm and I was wearing a black tank top with a silver tiger on the front. I had a Boston record playing and was beyond nervous. Two of my friends were also at my apartment, and Seth gave everyone a hug when he arrived but me. Turns out he was a little nervous too :)

It feels like a million years since that night, but it also feels like no time has passed. I always thought Seth was the coolest guy in the room from the time I first met him (and still do), and I'm so glad that he saw past the shy girl and wanted to get to know me too. I love you baby! Happy 7th first date anniversary!!

4 comments:

VEGAN TICKLES said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. By the way, I love your hair!!! SInce, I too have super short hair like you :)

Libby said...

Thank you! I had super long hair before this and I'll never go back...short hair is the way to go! Something you obviously already know...;)

jeannieo said...

1. that is so cute! I'm so glad you guys are together :)

2. awesome picture, and even better that it is called soosk.jpg! haha

Libby said...

hahaha. i didn't know people could see what the pictures are titled. might have to start slippin' in some funny titles soon...see who's paying attention ;)