a glimpse into my brain

I get obsessed with specific foods randomly and with a vengeance. Example: I was just reading something that had the word tchotchkes in it and I immediately thought about Schlotzsky's and now I am full-on obsessed with how I can get one of those delicious sandwiches in my mouth ASAP. I looked online and the closest Schlotzsky's is 84 miles away in Somerset, KY (all the Knoxville locations closed down I guess). AGH. I hope I don't end up in KY one of these days. I once drove all the way to Dallas and back (3 hrs each way) just because I wanted Waffle House in the worst way and Austin didn't have one.














drool......

2 comments:

Thom Gourley said...

hmmmmmm, you lead such an interesting life! ;-)

I need to find an SLC restaurant for you to obsess about, so you and Seth can drive out to fill up!

Love,
Thom

jeannieo said...

Looks like there's one in Johnson City as well, and since you guys go to visit Seth's family up that direction, you could just keep going on I-81...

and if you really kept going, you'd eventually get to me!