turkey day

I can't believe Thanksgiving is 1 week from today! And while I'm at it, if anyone can give me a scientific reason as to why time goes by faster and faster as you get older, I'd really appreciate it. It drives me crazy that I can't figure out why this is, but it is definitely something everyone I know can attest to. A solution for slowing it down would be great too. Thanks :)

Back to Thanksgiving...I thought I'd share a really easy way to not eat meat but still get your turkey fix: Quorn Turk'y Roast.

All you have to do is rub some olive oil and herbs on it (I use rosemary & sage...just standard poultry seasonings plus salt & pepper), then throw it in one of those roasting bags and stick it in the oven. It turns out great!

In case I don't post again before then, I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: